Friday, June 4, 2010

music!!

I'm busy studying for finals, so don't be expecting any posts from me right now :) (haha like anyone is! D:)

What do you do when you really need to focus on something? Are you the type who needs peace and quiet or do you function better with background noise (i.e: tv, music)?

Personally, I'm really flexible. I can tune out sounds when I study. Sometimes I prefer it because it's kind of creepy when things are too quiet! I hope you all are well and hopefully enjoying some beautiful weather these next few days - it's almost torture for me since the weather has been nice the past week and I've done nothing but hole up in my room and study! Yuck!

xoxo,
clover

1 comment:

  1. Once I went to the school library to study, and the third floor is the ultimate quiet floor. I tried studying but all I could focus on was how quiet it was. So I work better at home. With a nice steady noise like my air conditoner/ air cleaner. I definitely need to read something a million times for it to retain, so studying can take awhile. Good luck on your exams!

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    ReplyDelete