Thursday, May 27, 2010

so busy...

Ack, I know I said I was busy before... but now it's super hectic - what with my finals coming up in two weeks and my incredibly slow but stressful moving to my new apartment. There's just a lot of personal mumbo jumbo that I have to deal with (and you most likely don't want to hear about :P), so yeah.

I want to share with everyone that I will have a room with REALLY GOOD LIGHTING next to a window! Yay sunlight! This means I'll be able to take pictures of myself without intensely awful quality ;), so be on the lookout for FOTDS and stuff!!! Hehee~ I might share with you all my makeshift vanity (I am sharing my room so there really isn't room for one, but my mom was wonderful and found a way to make it so I could have somewhere to do my make-up!!) and my new make-up organization. Of course, this is all going to happen after I move in... so in exactly 2 weeks I'll be done with school (for the moment!)...

I'm going to take summer school, but it's just going to be one class. I'm looking forward to diving back into the beauty blogging world! I miss reading up on everyone's blogs and everything :(

I feel like I am teasing everybody, telling you all I am going to post this and that blahblah... haha I am so mean! :(






Anyway, in other news the lovely Laura Beth is hosting another giveaway! How exciting :]

Look at the bomb prizes! She's seriously suchhhhh a sweet person! Check out the giveaway HERE!



I'll be more active in two weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to post here and there intermittently until then!! I hope you are all well and happy :)

xoxo,
clover

PS: I have this cut on my finger that is healing... and it is soo itchy it is driving me CRAZY! What do you usually do to keep your scratching to a minimum??

No comments:

Post a Comment