Thursday, May 6, 2010

Update

Hi everyone!

I've been so busy lately and I haven't been getting much sleep. I finally got it into my head that sleep > blogging. Haha... well no not really since I'm writing this so late at night. I thought I'd share with you what I've been up to this past week (product-wise!).

When I went home this past weekend, my sister gave me this bag full of Avon goodies. Her school had a fundraiser a few weeks back and I totally forgot I ordered stuff.

from left to right: Intensive Treatment Moisturizing Lip Treatment SPF 15, Beyond Color: SPF 15 with Double Retinol [clear & sugar cane], Lip Balm: Dew Kiss Lip Dew, Plumping Lip Conditioner Natural Glossy Lip Conditioner, Facial Hair Removal Cream

Look at all the lip stuff I bought!! You can see just from this, I'm pretty obsessed with lip care haha. So far, I've been using the Dew Kiss lip balm and the Beyond Color clear.

I also JUST got my package delivered from Cosme-de.com! YAY!! :] I'm so excited. It's like a present from my past hahaha!


As you can see from the pictures, I ordered O'slee's Whitening Sleeping Mask (I have two because it was YOU HAD TO BUY TWO, but yay haha I hope I like it!) and O'slee's Whitening BB Cream (it's a FOAM! SO WEIRD!). I will be using that for the next few weeks and review it for you all~


Here are the products next to a water bottle for size reference. I am horrible with sizes when I see oz. or mL so I always have lotion bottles, perfumes on my desk to use as estimates of what the product size is! Haha!


I got some goodies as well! Bunch of O'slee samples. I am eager to try that mask! I've never tried one of these masks before.


This was the free tote they gave with any purchase over $20 to celebrate their 2nd anniversary. If you like it, I think they still have it in stock. I was silly though - the picture they took had samples sprawled near it, so I thought it came with it. When I looked inside, I was like O_O WHERE ARE THEY?? Haha, silly me.

My week isn't over yet, but I will really try to finish up my H2O reviews soon.

I'll be having more posts this weekend for sure! I am going to have a lot more "me" time :]

xoxo,
clover

4 comments:

  1. So weird, It's morning over here lol.

    Like the size reference, because I'm not good with that stuff either, ha.

    I love new goodies, and soon you'll be recieving a goodie from me :)

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh haha - wow i was so tired. i was silly and wrote this post at two separate times (one at night and one in the morning after i got my package) so yeah... hehe i did post it in the morning! :]

    and yess, i'm looking forward to it! truthfully, i thought the cosme-de package was yours and i was SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED, but yeah aha i'm silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sent you some love on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEP! haven't tried anything from Avon in a while :) I just don't like waiting for it and if you don't like something you can't return it :( What I do remember trying and LOVING was their daring curves mascara! I used it in highschool and it was such a hassle to get another one I never ordered again lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete