Monday, May 3, 2010

quick little make-up survey

I was reading Laura Beth's blog and I saw this... and I thought.. WHY NOT! I only have like a million things to do... but doing this makes me happier and less stressful :] Laura Beth was so fun and creative and made it.

hehe, so here goes~

A survey for the Makeup Obsessed:

1. MAC or Sephora? I would have to say Sephora - I really like MAC but I'm a sucker for sales.

2. Your favorite feature on yourself? My lips? I pamper them too much so it must be that right??

3. One makeup item you could never live without? Definitely lip balm. I HATE dry lips!!!

4. Who are your three celebrity inspirations? I really love the look classy celebrities give off, but knowing I can't pull those off... I don't know. I honestly don't turn to celebrities for inspiration in how I wear my make-up. Beauty blogs on the other hand... hahaha!

5. Your favorite cosmetics line? I'm a make-up noob and I dabble in all the brands at the moment. Nothing has so far striked me as a god-send cosmetics line!

6. What is the most cash you EVER dropped on cosmetics? Umm, once I splurged with ~$94 at Ulta, but I returned some of the stuff. I think the most I have spent on make-up in one swoop is ~$66? I spend about ~$100 every two months (not really $50 per month.. more like $100 every two months when I have the luxury of going shopping).

7. What is your favorite daily product? I cannot start my day or end it without Aquaphor!!!!

8. If you had to sacrifice one makeup item for life, what would it be? I think it would be blush - my cheeks are normally slightly pink for some reason (because apparently I'm always excited or something), so I think I could do without blush for the most part.

9. How many cosmetic items do you carry in your purse everyday? I have about 10-20 products on me because I like to carry a bunch of lip balms around with me and a few glosses just because I like the option of changing what I wear throughout the day. I rarely carry other make-up, aside from powder and a touch-up eyeliner.

10. Would you say you have a makeup obsession? I think so... I really think so! D:


Okk, I had fun filling that out. :] Now I have to go work on the buttloads of crap I have to get done before sunrise tomorrow. :[

My weekend was amazing - I met the LOVE OF MY LIFE. Haha, jk. I just saw 2PM at the Korean Music Festival and it was so fun! So great! :]

xoxo,
clover

2 comments:

  1. Loved this survey! lol.

    Wow, you sure carry around alot of lip balm and I thought I was bad, haha!

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8 post! i wanna do this too, will tag you later, say its from u ^^

    xoxo elle
    ps: i <3 legere bb cream too!

    ReplyDelete