Friday, April 30, 2010

Small Sephora haul...

I have been meaning to posting some reviews and some of my collection (in its entirety... geezzz), but I've been so busy and tired and sleep deprived that it's amazing. I'm amazing. Haha, just kidding.

Anyway, I just thought I would share with you what I ordered from Sephora the last day of their VIB 15% off. I got it online (and I was sooo mad I couldn't get some stuff because it was all out of stock! Boohoo) and I just received the order on Tuesday.
I bought the Philosophy cookbook because it seemed so yummy at the time (and I really wanted free S&H!!!). After looking at the item, I decided to return it because I honestly wouldn't use it all that much. I thought about gifting it away, but I recently purchased stuff from cosme-de.com and I didn't want to spend all that money. I thought I would save, so I returned it! I also got the Korres Cherry Lip Kisses lip gloss set (I am in love~) and the Urban Decay eye liner set. The colors are soo yum, and so usable in everyday wear!
Last Friday I went to my local Sephora and snagged a Mimosa lip gloss from Philosophy for $6! Yummm, what a deal. It smells nice and is shiny and glittery... as far as lip glosses go it's just ehh. I've never owned anything from Philosophy though, and now this lip gloss makes me want to try out more products.

I'm headed for home tomorrow and on Saturday I'm going to the KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED! I've never been to a concert before!

Sorry if any of this post seems incoherent, I've been running on 8 hours of sleep for the past two days... bleh. I hope everyone has a good weekend! I'm really excited for mine!

xoxo,
clover

4 comments:

  1. I heard the philosophy lip glosses are sticky a bit, do you think so? They have a bubble gum one I want so bad! I bought the bubble gum bubble bath and it smelt so good. I mean what girl doesn't want to reward themselves with a bubble gum bubble bath. In fact, once I'm done with finals in 2 weeks I'm going to treat myself :)

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. good haul :) the mimosa lipgloss smells so yum :) cookbook is a great way to try out their different flavors, but yea it would take forever to use up. i love korres lipglosses too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. You may want to check my latest blog post!

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. ew mimosa...! ahh, I drank one and I was like who the F*CK mixes champagne with orange juice?!?! LOL, it tasted terrible and everytime I smell the mimosa stuff at sephora it makes me think of that moment xD but jealous of everything you got there! :) I'm waiting to try out some more korres stuff. I didn't have a good experience trying out their tinted moisturizer on my hand so I'm scared to go try again because maybe... just maybe it wasn't that TM! lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete