Friday, April 2, 2010

Sephora package!!

So the Sephora package I ordered during spring break came yesterday! I was so excited to get it. I ordered a Stila smudge pot collection. They're soo mini. Their diameter is just slightly larger than a quarter (just to give you an idea). I also ordered a Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer (in Dark Beige, 02). Then I found a Korres eyeshadow in white on sale for $7! I did it to get free shipping and handling hehe... I love deals. I think those will be the death of me. I got some free samples, but yeah. I'm not sure what to do with them. Haha... I can't wait to try them out!

I tried to take more pictures, but I got frustrated because my camera is freaking out on me and the lighting in my room sucks. I was so lucky to get this shot!!


I put my Sephora order paper underneath to kill the stupid glare from my shiny desk... aghh.

Anyway, I recently got a M.A.C. Paintpot in Blackground from my cousin. She used it a few times, but then gave it to me to try out. Yays~ I used it yesterday with the Korres eyeshadow on top. It looked nice, but really strong. I have small asian eyelids so it's hard to wear gorgeous eyeshadows easily.

I used the MUFE Lift Concealer and I'm going to try doing a review on it next weekend after I've given it a good try-out. Today I'm wearing Stila smudge pot in navy and I love it~ Reviews to come!

I am so thankful it is Friday!! You can't even fathom!! Oh my gosh...


xoxo,
clover

No comments:

Post a Comment