Sunday, April 4, 2010

About me~

I realized that, though it was a priority when I first made this blog.. that I never got around to talking about me!

Hey everybody!! I'm just a college student trying to get by in life. Right now I'm jobless and it's a big burden on me because I feel guilty for buying things knowing I don't have an income. I have some money saved up from working previously, but yeah.. Money is a big big big BIG deal to me. I don't know if it isn't a big deal to anyone. (Double negatives ew)

I'm borderline obsessive about how much I spend. I love to buy new things and experiment, but at the same time I have to balance my purchases to stave off the inevitable guilt I feel from spending so freely. I haven't made any purchases in awhile, which is good. I generally don't buy things or go shopping all that much during the quarter because my classes tend to eat up my time away. nomnomnom. That kind of dealio.

I started browsing the web and I ran across beauty blogs late last year (around October?) when I was googling up some products I was interested in. Ever since then, I've been hooked! I haven't gotten around to following all the blogs that I have bookmarked, but I'm going to get around to it!! I'm pretty internet-shy, so yeah. I might be following you, and you'd never know! Ninja status. Hehehe..

Upcoming posts that I want to do: {reviews and the like}
H2O Sea Results Eye Mender Line Plus
H2O Sea Results Mender Line
H2O Sea Results Deep Sleep Recovery Cream
Stila Smudge Pot
mascara comparisons
foundation primer comparisons
my basic face care routine
my nail polish hoard

Those are just some that I've been brainstorming. I am going to try posting 2-3 times per week. Daily seems so intense to me! I don't know how all you fabulous people do it - it's so hard for me to keep up with all the blogs, let alone post on my own!

I've been having some family troubles recently, so that's helped me in writing more posts (since I want to have something to do that takes my mind off of it).

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for foundations to try. I've been looking around for one and have heard good things about Revlon's Photoready and Colorstay foundations. Any suggestions? :] Thank you for reading~

xoxo,
clover

No comments:

Post a Comment