Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break!!

Tuesday {home sweet home}
I got home on Tuesday and went shopping with my sister. :] Clinique was having their gift with purchase thing, so I got my hands on a Almost Lipstick in Black Honey (which looks good!!) and an eyeshadow in Peacock (to compliment the free eyeshadow in the GWP!). I love Clinique's GWP!!! They always have cute cute bags that I use for my make-up. I have too many Clinique mascaras though... ehh.. and the dramatically different lotion. Loads of those bottles!!

I like the lipstick [Tenderheart], though I think I already have one somewhere... the eyeshadow's my favorite~ The little bag is adorable.

My sis snatched away the face moisturizer, but I'll be trying it out this week. {I tried it, but I felt it didn't moisturize my skin enough so I was like eh.. whatever.}

Wednesday {adventure day}
Tried the face moisturizer - was not in love with it. Woke up too early... went to Mitsuwa and picked up Naris UP Carbon Peel... it was ok. I don't feel as though it changed my life. I'll give it another try sometime next week.

Shopped at Ikea - bought a child's wardrobe thing for $12. What a deal! Wearing in my new flats made me cranky and my feet hurt...

Good friend came over - ended up online shopping and going to the mall to browse Sephora and M.A.C. Bought some stuff online~ Eekers.. spent $55 on that there. Yay and :[ at the same time. I'll just not spend money at all during the quarter!!!! I can do that.

Thursday {shopping day!}
I went to Glendale Galleria today! It's kind of a long drive (~1 hour!), but it was worth it. I love that mall! New favorite place to shop :]

I went to H2O PLUS!! I love that place oh geezus oh geezus. I didn't spend too much time walking around because I didn't want to keep my friends waiting, but I ended up purchasing the Sea Results Skincare Gift Set because it included a full sized Sea Results Eye Mender Plus...! And for only $17 more, I got two other things. :] I got the Moisture Rush Beauty Bag as a gift, woo hoo!! The lady was excited by my enthusiasm so she gave me a bunchhh of samples~ I got some hand and nail cream, some face wash, and some lotion thing that I can't remember. She gave me two of this one thing, so I gave one away to my friend!

I also had Korean bbq tonight... all you can eat... so full! Oh gosh.

Friday {work day}
There was no shopping on Friday, though I had dimsum with my mommy~ yum. I worked and I got some $$ :] I had a Supernatural marathon with my sister, and I frenched my nails for tomorrow's banquet.

Saturday {banquet}
Woke up. Watched Supernatural. Got ready for my banquet thingie - stayed there from 4-11. came back. watched supernatural til 3:30AM. tired. going home tomorrow.

Sunday {lazy day}
I went shopping today, went to Beauty Zone and got a nail polish. China Glaze in Innocence. It's very sheer, I like it a lot. I plan on doing a french manicure with it. Didn't buy much else... this is the end of spring break. I'll be writing up some of my thoughts on the products I've been trying for the past week or two. Wishing everyone who's returning to school good luck and wishing everyone fun on their spring break!!!!

--

I originally postponed posting this entry because I wanted to take pictures of everything, but seeing how busy I am at the moment... I feel like if I don't post this now, I never will! Haha... pictures will come with the reviews of the products I got~

xoxo,
clover

No comments:

Post a Comment