Sunday, March 21, 2010

OK! RESOLUTION!

I am going to put a cap on my spending. Each quarter (since that's what my school goes by ~3months), I am only allowed to spend $150 total for extracurricular activities. Shopping, eating, etc.

This quarter sucked.. I pretty much spent that much in the past few days :[ The only things I'm going to buy are: possibly new clothes because I haven't bought clothes in awhile, jewelry, a pair of shoes, H2O Eye Cream, a lip product, and an eye product. That's it!!!! Haha, that's a lot, but I want to make the rules realistic since I actually need some of these things :\

xoxo,
clover

1 comment:

  1. i love that you included the h20 eye cream in your budget! Its a must! hahaha :) I almost ran out of mine - good thing my mom took advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free and gave me the other one! heheh! =)

    ReplyDelete