Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blah

I feel like such a gloomy gus right now. School is stressing me out big time, my extracurriculars are fun but really time-consuming, and these hurdles I'm jumping to get my part time job started are all just weighing me down so much. I really want to go to Sephora and shop for a bit, but I can't give up any time that I could be using for studying or doing something productive. I haven't even had time to go the gym! I'm gona get chubbers even more than ever. :[

Also, I really reallyyyyyyyyy want to go to Sephora because there are some things I want to buy. And that 15% off coupon!!!!!!!! GOSHH!!! If anyone wants it, I have the PDF saved to my computer. :] If you need an online code, it's MADNESS. I forgot where I found that information... it's all over the internet really. Coupons and deals are my effing life.

Anyway, I'm just kind of bummed out right now because things just don't seem to be going my way. The only thing that makes me feel slightly happy is one of the clubs I'm participating in because I love love love planning and that's all I do for the club. Make-up makes me happy too. I loved my make-up today! (Didn't take a pic... I need a new camera haha mine sucks :[)

Used:
MAC paintpot [Blackground]
Korres eyeshadow [White]
Stila Smudge Pot [black]
Too Faced Lash Injection [black]
Smashbox Soft Fusion [Dusk] (I think this is what it's called? Haha, I'm being so lazy... blehhehe...)
Clinique Lipgloss [Guavagold]

I rarely use foundation/powder because I'm scared of clogging up my face. D: I really want to try Revlon's Photoready though! I have some powders, and a sample of some Clinique foundation (forgot the name).

Ok ok, so now it's HAMMER TIME... jk, no. It's studying time. :[

xoxo,
clover

No comments:

Post a Comment