Friday, April 16, 2010

Ulta...

So ULTA is currently having a 40% off of Almay/Maybelline/Revlon/ULTA cosmetics... so go crazy you guys!!! Haha, I wanted to. I restrained myself and ended up spending just ~$22 today.

I bought Maybelline Expert Wear Twin Brow & Eye Pencils in dark brown (it was the darkest shade they had) for $2.09, Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in soft plum for $4.13, Revlon's nail polish in Copperglaze Platinum for $1.31 WOOO, and Revlon's PhotoReady foundation in medium beige 006 and neutral beige 005. I'd take a picture, but I'm feeling so lazy and I wanted to get this posted before I started cramming all sorts of nonsensical information into my brain.

I was testing out the two shades of foundation (and wow, they made me look so nice!) but I can't tell which one is better for me. I literally put one shade on half of my face and half on the other, but I can't tell!!!!! I'm so bad at this D:

I was going to go to Sephora, but I was on a time constraint (shopping between classes, BAD ME!) and I think I splurged enough... :\ I really want to go to Sephora! But I don't have time and that drat coupon expires on the 19th. It wasn't meant to be I guess... Ho hum~ I hope you all have a good, relatively stress free weekend. :]

I'm on the lookout for a FABULOUS FOUNDATION BRUSH now! Ho ho ho!

Also, I noticed I have two followers (when'd that happen?? I'm so slow!) but OMGOSH YAY THANKS :] you made my day.

Alsoooooo, each time I get a comment my face looks like this...

Hahaha... seriously. I'm like way slow and I don't know how to do comments... oh wow that makes me sound way dumber. I meant like, RYC stuff. :\ No, I'm gona stop while I'm ahead because I'm just putting my foot in my mouth or whatever.

SO WOOOOO :] Ok, it's STUDY TIME.

xoxo,
clover

PS: I think I will put up another ~H2O plus review sometime in the following week...

No comments:

Post a Comment