Sunday, April 18, 2010

expiration dates

Oh my god I was looking through my fridge for dinner and I realized I have just about a gazillion little containers of...

Yeah!! This yogurt! It expires this Wednesday!!!!! I hate wasting food, so guess what I'm going to be eating 24/7 for the next few days? I begged my roommates to gorge on it too... ahha we better eat it all! I hope I don't ruin my stomach with this. In case you didn't know, Activia is that new yogurt everyone was talking about a while ago. (what everyone? i didn't hear about it until my mom brought me some from costco and I did a little research) Apparently it's targeted towards women, and claims to help regulate your digestive system. (aka... helps you poop HAHA)

hahaha just thought I would share that would you guys! Also after a long deliberation, I caved in and placed my order on Sephora... -___- I didn't get what I really wanted to get since I waited so long... everything's like out of stock at the moment! Makes me maaaad aghghghgh LIKE THE HULK. This post is just full of weirdness. D:

I'm going to be putting up another review up in th next week... I hope!

xoxo,
clover

2 comments:

  1. I actually love that yogurt and the Light one, they're only 80 calories. I'm a strawberry banana girl lol

    Loving your blog

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^5 for the UD set. that yogurt looks good next time when costco have a coupon imma try it.

    ReplyDelete