Wednesday, April 21, 2010

disappointed.

I know I am stressed, so breaking out isn't unheard of.. but the bumps on my forehead are NOT normal zits for me :[

I think the Revlon Photoready foundation is too heavy for me to wear, so I am going to be returning it this weekend... bleargh. Does anyone have suggestions for a nice, light foundation that leaves a dewy finish?

Blahhhh, have you ever been disappointed by a product that first appeared to work really well for you???

By the way, I'm currently addicted to Tazo Brambleberry tea!! yum~

xoxo,
clover

1 comment:

  1. hmm, studio sculpt started giving me little bumps on me cheeks! I stopped using it and it went away, but I loveeee the coverage on the foundie so much! I'm gonna end up buying it anyway :P haha! I mean, it's not totally bumpy, just a little irritated I guess? ehh, whatevs. My skin will live! (hopefully.. *knock on wood*)

    and no jack is not a silky, I sometimes suspect he is due to all the behavior symptoms! I will get some live video of him when I go to my sister's house again :D he's such a quack. Oh, but on the birth certificate it says he's a yorkiee!

    ReplyDelete